HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Stories on Instagram

VideoCam is one of my favorite new iphone apps. I started playing with it during the Arts Festival weekend. It allows you to start and stop videos without really having to know how to edit. I use it all the time now.

I’ve had also been playing around with Facebook live and doing live videos and now I’ve gotten into the Story thingie on Instagram. It’s supposed to be like Snapchat, but I could never get into Snapchat, but I’m really enjoying Instagram’s Story feature where you add short videos which disappear in 24 hours.

I've been showing Coconut Grove scenes on the Coconut Grove Instagram page here: 
Instagram.com/CoconutGroveGrapevine and I’ve been showing some of my upcoming comics and the work I’ve been doing getting my Tomversation comic ready for publication at Instagram.com/Tomversation.
You have to follow on a cell phone, it doesn’t work on a computer or ipad, that’s the nature of Instagram.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.