HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Monday, May 22, 2017

Outside the Grove

Had a busy weekend, but it was mostly outside the Grove.

On Saturday, the big thing was a big birthday party for my sister-in-law down in Palmetto Bay and on Sunday, I celebrated my own birthday on South Beach with friends. So it was a Grove-less weekend for me.

A lot of people were at Saturday's party - maybe 150 or so, she had it at her house. Some years ago, she had a 1960s-themed party at the Woman's Club here in Coconut Grove. Saturday's party was a lot of fun with so many family and friends there. It had a 1920s-theme.

It was weird being back at the house. I think I was only there once since my brother passed away almost three and half years ago. My sister-in-law had moved out of the house for three years after that, but now she's back.

I'll be up north for a large part of of June and July, so things might be sparce in the Grapevine while I'm gone, but maybe not, I've traveled a lot over the years and always seem to have stuff to post.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.