HOME | CALENDAR |  33133 STORE |  AD RATES
Welcome to the Grapevine

News you can use. - Sunlight is the best disinfectant

Thursday, June 15, 2017

I'll be in and out

I'll be gone for a large part of the summer and I have a comic strip to get ready for fall publication, so I probably won't be posting here daily for the next few months. I may just peter out all together. But if there is something worth posting, I'll post.

When the comic is ready to be published, I'll share a link with you so you can check it out, or if you like, I post updates now at my Tomversation blog here, where I talk about the comic and pop culture, art, etc. I'll probably be posting more there this summer from up north, than here at the Grapevine. So feel free to pop over and subscribe to Tomversation where you can see what I'm up to during the summer.

YOU MAY NOT LIFT THE PHOTOS & TEXT. IT'S COPYRIGHTED INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. YOU CAN HOWEVER SHARE A STORY ON SOCIAL MEDIA BY USING THE LINKS HERE.
For linking to this one story, just click on the time it was posted & just this story will open for sharing - only through social media. Not copying and pasting.